CONSUMER TERMS OF SALE
Welcome to dream icons. dream icons and its affiliates provide access to the Dream Icons website (the "website") and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
1. Your Account
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
- dream icons reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Please review our Privacy Notice which also governs your visit to dream icons, to understand our practices.
3. Access to dream icons
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
4. Licence for website access
- dream icons grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of dream icons. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of dream icons and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other 'hidden text' utilising dream icons or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express written consent of dream icons. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by dream icons.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of dream icons as long as the link does not portray dream icons, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any dream icons logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
5. Your conduct
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of, or contains, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any 'spam'
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
6. Copyright and database rights
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of dream icons or its subsidiaries, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of dream icons and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of dream icons, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
- You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without dream icons express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without dream icons express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without dream icons express written consent.
7. Copyright claims
- dream icons and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us
- dream icons and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of dream icons or its subsidiaries in the European Union, the United States and/or other jurisdictions. dream icons graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of dream icons. dream icons trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not dream icons, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits dream icons. All other trademarks not owned by dream icons that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by dream icons.
9. Our contract
- When you place an order to purchase a product from dream icons, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have dispatched (the 'Dispatch Confirmation E-mail'). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation Email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation Email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. You are seeking to enter into a contract with dream icons when you place an order.
- Please review our Returns which applies to products purchased from us. In addition to your returns guarantee, customers in the European Union are entitled to a statutory cooling-off period of seven business days. Details of this statutory right and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in Returns Policy.
11. Pricing and availability
- We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the hundreds of products in our catalogue may be mis-priced. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- When ordering goods from dream icons for delivery outside the European Union the recipient may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any charges for duty, taxes and customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact the local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from dream icons, the recipient is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the goods are received.
- Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. Please be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- dream icons does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use the website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
14. Electronic communications
- When you visit the website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
15. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
16. Events beyond our reasonable control
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
18. Governing law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions
19. Our details
Phone 01243 763684